Monday 14 May 2018

Meet Team Gant

Imagine my absolute delight and the big grin on my face when I asked my friend and wonderful orator Nigel Gant to be the character Heartsfelled for my film production, and he said; "Oh, I studied and learned to speak Anglo-Saxon English a few years ago!"  Like everything else related to this project, Nigel is just the right person, at the right time, n the right place.  Alongside Nigel, I get to work with his delectable wife, my very good friend, Julia.  Julia is a musician, a re-enactor, a historian, a textiles historian, costumier and a food historian to boot.  Between them, Team Gant truly are the icing on my cake:


Meet Team Gant:

Here's Julia

Visit her wonderful site here to learn more about how 4and20 Blackbirds specialize in Medieval, Tudor, Elizabethan, Georgian, Victorian and Edwardian food preparation and presentation outdoors or indoors. They bring historic food displays and demonstrations to heritage sites, living history events, museums and stately homes.



And, here's Nigel

Nigel is a natural raconteur, storyteller, orator, actor and re-enactor.  He is a bundle of fun, and because he reads well and widely, full of interesting knowledge.




No comments:

Post a Comment