Monday 28 May 2018

Looking and listening ...

I am always looking and listening for this project!
     At the moment I have three ongoing tasks:  I am working with our curator, looking for the artifacts that should be in the Museum of Stories.  We won't be filming there for a while but I have to get the mise-en-scene sorted.  I'm also listening to lots and lots of music to select the perfect track(s), especially for intro and outro sequences.  I am also working on the artwork and pagination for the revised copy of my book from which the Identity Stealer was born.  I am an artist by trade (alongside being a teacher and a writer) so hours at my easel drawing is home-sweet-home for me. I am looking forward very much to meeting another artist on June 6 to discuss some really cool collaboration work for the film .... more on that exciting news in due course.  Oh, make that four tasks ...  pretty soon I shall be meeting with costumier and wardrobe mistress Julia to get ready for the filming of some ghosts of times past in early July ... now that is going to be a lot of very colourful fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment