Friday 17 May 2019

If you're not already a follower or fan of Zak Wylde Holland - you soon will be!

I often mention Zak in my posts, and you'll already get the impression that I am rather impressed by his creative and artistic skills as a filmmaker (trust me I've worked in the entertainment industry for 20 years and as a film studies teacher for nearly 15, I am qualified to know when something extra special is happening). Cinematography and directing a successful film shoot are true arts and Zak is, without any doubt, an extra-ordinary, upcoming artist in his field.
Sometimes I post photos because, let's face it, he is a good looking young man, isn't he!
I can only imagine that, over the next few years, Zak will have his own fan club of followers and enthusiasts for his work.  
Zak is made all the more charming by the fact that he is not in any way vain, he's strong, fit and intelligent but at the same time incredibly gentle and down-to-earth.  That's not to say he isn't a fireball of energy, he loves adventure, challenges and new experiences just as much as he loves his crackling home hearth and purring cats.
I shall be spending time on location with Zak Wylde Productions over this coming weekend and am planning to get some video interviews so that you-all can get to know Zak, and other cast and crew members, better.  But in the meantime, I'll leave you with a short video to admire Zak exhibiting just a few of his phenomenal gymnastic skills in 2017 . . . 



No comments:

Post a Comment